Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:05:44 +0200

Matt Rice wrote:

yes sorry about that, I accidentally overwrote my code
i had before the formatting changes, and wasn't
exactly ecstatic about that...

Hi Matt,

no need to apologize for the length of your patch. And thank you very much for the explanation of the intended behaviour. I will go through the patch in more detail later today and try to understand it fully. What did strike me imidedatly is that now the same code for cell tracking is called more then once. Wouldn't it be better to move that into a separate method and just call it. This mouseDown: method is really hard to understand, every chance to split it up a bit should be used.