Re: Subversion import #2

From: Andy Ruder
Subject: Re: Subversion import #2
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:13:12 -0600

On 1/30/06, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
> In progress. They say it takes a few hours...

Ok, everybody, the conversion is complete.  I have started some docs
for us on SVN:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Using_Subversion

The SVN ssh setup stuff may be informative.  When I get home this
evening I will fire up windows and see if I have any luck getting it
setup in windows.

People will probably need to recheckout:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/devmodules

If there are any questions/problems, just send things to the list,
I'll be checking back frequently.

Also, as the /devmodules is rather wieldy to checkout, I was also
going to suggest that we setup a part of the directory tree with:

/developer/<name>/

where people can play around with subversion and such.  I personally
would use it for setting up an svn:externals to checkout just a few of
the projects (like /libs/{back,base,gui}/trunk /tools/make/trunk and
/apps/gorm/trunk).  What do you think?

- Andy