Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:57:58 -0800 (PST)

Quentin,

A number of the issues with Camaleon stem from the fact that it is not fully integrated with gui.

It might be time better spent to simply do the analysis to see what would be necessary for integration and determine how to solve any issues via direct integration.

Later, GJC
Gregory John Casamento
-- Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm(IB) & GUI(AppKit) for GNUstep.