Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23384 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSStanda

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r23384 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSStandardWindowDecorationView.m Source/NSControl.m Source/NSWindow.m
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:24:32 +0200

Author: gcasa
Date: Sun Sep  3 18:18:42 2006
New Revision: 23384

Log:
Reverted previous change.  Added comments in NSWindow.

Modified:
    libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog
    libs/gui/trunk/Source/GSStandardWindowDecorationView.m
    libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSControl.m
    libs/gui/trunk/Source/NSWindow.m

Hi Gregory,

Why did you revert NSControl change again, did you stumble on an other issue with this change? For the toolbar button, iirc I reimplemented the -mouseDown: method because we cannot currently set an action to be sent on mouseDown event. That's not as common as sending action on mouseUp though, but it's useful. Just to let you know I'm quite interested to have this change reapplied in some way :-)

Cheers,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé