Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24007 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSDragVi

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r24007 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSDragView.m Source/NSCell.m Source/NSTableView.m
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:47:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

> matt rice schrieb:

> - A bit more comments in the mouseDown: method would
> be helpful. This is
> so complex and there are so many different things we
> tried before, that
> we really need to explain what is happening and why.
> I still don't
> understand if the dragging is stealing events from
> the tracking or the
> other way around or even both may happen.

sorry i'm very tired and was wrong in my previous
email
both will happen when dragging is possible.

a) when it will wait until dragging has been ruled
out.
to track cells or select rows
then it sends cells the old event

b) after tracking the mouse on the cell, it works with
an event that happened during the cells tracking to
determine if the mouse has gone up.

b) does not seem neccessary but we can't return early
currently because row selection happens at the end of
the loop and the loop would never return if we didn't.

this also causes row selection not happen until mouse
up or mouse drag, and should be fixed.

Cheers

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows:
$150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/