Problem with gnustep trunk

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Problem with gnustep trunk
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:56:18 +0100

Hi all

Since I updated gnustep to revision 24853, starting Gorm or
ProjectCenter end up in :

Gorm: Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: Tried to add nil
to array

Gdb gives the attached backtrace. I rebuilt gnustep and all
applications, kill gndc and friends and tried to remove
.GNUstepDefaults with no effect.

My last svn update dated from last week and everything was fine.

Help ?!

Philippe
--
Can any of you seriously say the Bill of Rights could get through Congress
today?  It wouldn't even get out of committee. F. Lee Bailey