Re: Problem with gnustep trunk

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Problem with gnustep trunk
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:24:57 +0100 (CET)

>> 007-03-12 22:54:13.577 GSTest[29400] File NSUserDefaults.m: 552. In
>> [NSUserDefaults +standardUserDefaults] Improper installation: No
>> language locale found
>
>  I had some weird problems after installing GNUstep from trunk last Sunday.
>  But after re-compile every application, it turns out to be fine.
>  I guess it just breaks the backward-compatibility.
>  The error regarding to NSUserDefaults is still there, though.

I just tried reinstalling everything from scratch and I don't get that error.
Did you reinstall everything from scratch (including, obviously, gnustep-make)
? :-)

If so, can you please report the output of

find /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries

(assuming you're using GNUstep filesystem), and what tool gives you the problem
? ;-)

Thanks