Re: Release ready?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Release ready?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:20:00 -0600

I have not made the new stable branch yet. I think you are looking at the old stable branch.

On Jun 14, 2008, at 4:50 PM, Hubert Chathi wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:22:18 -0600, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> said:

I'll branch a new stable release tomorrow unless anyone has any
objections.

I notice the new stable release is still versioned 1.14.x and 0.12.x.
Does this mean that, for example, the latest Gorm, ProjectCentre,
etc. will not work with it, and that they still require the unstable
branch?

If so, it looks like we want to try to get the unstable branch into
Debian.

Hubert