Re: Windows look and feel

From: Philippe Bernery
Subject: Re: Windows look and feel
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:38:01 +0100

Well, this is what I thought about.
I think having the menu in the window is the first thing to have, then
if theming is good, everything should go fine.
Anyway, what you all wrote is good news, I was afraid that GNUstep
application would still look like an OpenStep application, I mean with
the menu on the left outside the window.

About the Services menu, wouldn't it be better to have it in the
systray menu rather than in the menu in the window? What do you think
about that?