Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: GNUstep base almost builds with clang
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 18:15:13 +0100

> Patch to fix this problem is here if you want to apply it to your
> local tree:

Just working out how to get a local tree ;-) Aside from GNUstep
I usually just build from ports.

> As far as I know, you are the first person to test clang Objective-C
> support on a 64-bit platform.  Please keep sending me reports of
> things that don't work.

Will do - and I think this has strayed a very long way from GNUstep
now, so wont do so here. I have a lot of stuff I want to compile up.
WWe have several tens of thousands of lines of straight objeective C
built on top of libc directly, so we can eaily use llvm to run it.

cheers,

-pete.