Re: NSSound

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: NSSound
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:51:37 -0500

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Xavier Glattard <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you check portaudio ? (just fall on it) It is damn' small! (44Kio)
Yeah, PortAudio is what was being used before in gnustep_sndd (our sound server, which I did away with in the new code).  I might have to take a closer look at it, but I'd still like to stay away from maintaining our own sound server, there's already plenty of those out there that are way more powerful than gnustep_sndd was (JACK and PulseAudio come to mind).

Stefan