Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:31:00 +0200

Am 11.06.2009 um 23:13 schrieb Stefan Bidigaray:

CHOOSING INPUT/OUTPUT DEVICE
This is a pretty reasonable request, specially since it's part of the API (check -setPlaybackDeviceIdentifier:), the problem here is that I'm not sure what to expect! I don't have a Mac, and the API only explains that the input must be a NSString ("Unique identifier of a sound output device."). I can say right away that Libao doesn't not support this feature.

look at

http://code.google.com/p/telephone/

there is example code.