Bad Undefines in NSKeyedArchiver and NSKeyedArchiver?

From: Dave MacLachlan
Subject: Bad Undefines in NSKeyedArchiver and NSKeyedArchiver?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:26:21 -0700

Excuse me if this is a silly question, but I just ran into problems compiling these two headers (Foundation/NSKeyedArchiver.h and Foundation/NSArchiver.h) and the fix looks obvious, but it's also obvious that these files have been this way for years.

In both cases they have code that looks similar to this:

#ifndef _IN_NSKEYEDUNARCHIVER_M
#define GSIArray        void*
#endif
  GSIArray              _objMap; /* Decoded objects.            */
#ifndef _IN_NSKEYEDUNARCHIVER_M
#undef  GSUnarchiverArray
#endif

and

#ifndef _IN_NSUNARCHIVER_M
#define GSIArray        void*
#endif
  GSIArray              clsMap;         /* Class crossreference map.    */
  GSIArray              objMap;         /* Object crossreference map.   */
  GSIArray              ptrMap;         /* Pointer crossreference map.  */
#ifndef _IN_NSUNARCHIVER_M
#undef  GSUnarchiverArray
#endif

It would seem to me that the #undef should be
#undef GSIArray in both cases, and not GSUnarchiverArray.

Am I missing something? Making this change cleaned up compilation for me. Otherwise I was getting errors about GSIArray being redefined.

Cheers,
Dave