Getting reviews and submitting patches

From: Dave MacLachlan
Subject: Getting reviews and submitting patches
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:20:10 -0700

Sorry for the newbie question, but I want to make sure I get it right ;-)

I've got a couple of patches that I'd like to submit to gnustep-base. Google has signed off on having them submitted to the project, so the legal steps are taken care of already.

a) Is there a coding standard for gnustep somewhere that I missed? Right now I'm guessing no.
b) How do people normally handle reviews?
c) Anything else I should know before diving into the world of submitting patches?

Cheers (and thanks),
Dave