Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:48:06 -0500

I'm hoping to start testing this weekend, so I'd like to get some input on some of the things that were brought up last week!  I already know the sink and source objects work correctly (tested them last weekend), and that design is finalized (baring any thing I find I might have to add or remove this weekend).  I also don't have the bundle loading code so far because I want to keep it as simple as I can now to make sure it all works before adding that stuff.

Quickly scanning through the e-mails, this is what was brought up last week:

* Current design - I explained what I was trying to do (not sure if it was understood), so I hope this is no longer a problem.
* IVars - what am supposed to be doing here?  I used that _private array, and Richard mentioned the structure.  Should I be doing something different?

I'll start working on the bundle loading code as soon as I know what I currently have works as expected.

Thanks
Stefan