Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:42:01 +0200

I had a look at the code you posted yesterday and I've found two dubious points in NSSound_test.m:

and here is a third, minor point:

In the -dealloc method of NSSound you check whether self is still an element of the dictionary nameDict. This is completely unnecessary since the dictionary retains its elements and therefore if a sound object is deallocated and the test self == [nameDict objectForKey:_name] succeeds this would mean that self has been incorrectly released too often.

Wolfgang