Re: Fwd: [Gnustep-cvs] r28443 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GST

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Gnustep-cvs] r28443 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSTextStorage.m Source/NSTextView.m
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:34:17 +0200

Gregory Casamento schrieb:
> Sorry... forgot to reply all... darn google.

Actually you didn't :-)

This shouldn't cause any problems as long as we leave the decoding code
in GSTextStorage in place. From then on all text storage objects will be
encoded as NSTextStorage and if there is still one encoded as
GSTextStorage it would still be handled correctly. We could put in a
warning message though, to inform people that the .gorm file will need
to be converted.