Changes in base

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Changes in base
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:07:50 -0600

I'm working on implementing the CFRuntime in corebase and would like to use as much out of base as possible.

This first change is trivial, really.  Some CF objects aren't toll-free bridged, so calling methods on them is a big no-no.  This patch just works around the only instance I could find of a method called on anObject in the reference count functions in NSObject.m.

I have a few more changes coming as I get to them.  I'll need to add a (void *) at the beginning and one at end of NSZone, which I was going to propose after the next release but figured it'd be easier to just do it now, rather than later.

Stefan