Re: Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Problem running hello-objc-gnustep example in gettext
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:03:28 +0000 (UTC)

On GNU systems at least, with modern versions of gnustep-base, there is
no need to set NSLanguages at all, so I stopped doing it except on hosts
with ancient GNUstep installatons.  Base is smart enough to infer the
correct setting from the system/user default locale, even respecting the
LANGUAGE environment variable.

>> Now, I would like to use this command from my application *.m file.

This is utterly wrong, and you shouldn't attempt to do anything like this
if you want your program to be properly i18n-capable.