Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:28:44 +0100

On 6 Sep 2010, at 08:26, Marek Peca wrote:

> thank you for this link. I have found AquaTerm as well during my search for
> GNUStep plotting, however, it seems to me, that it offers basic graphic
> primitives only, no tics, axes etc.
>
> I am afraid, that porting of old XYPlotView is waiting for me...

Nicolas wrote a plotting framework called pointilist (
http://www.roard.com/screenshots/screenshot-Pointillist-1.png ), which worked
on GNUstep and OS X.  I don't know what he did with the code, but he did say
he'd put it in Étoilé svn eventually.  You could try chasing him...

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom