Re: Interesting discussion on gcc about objc

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Interesting discussion on gcc about objc
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:03:06 -0400

Nicola,

I won't be drawn into this discussion with you as only David knows the
specifics.

I also don't want you to spread FUD on this subject while refusing to
discuss it with the person you're accusing.

Whether it's "legal" or not depends on the specifics of how it was
done and only David knows that.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)