Re: remove -removeSubview:

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: remove -removeSubview:
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:23:21 +0700

Hi, I was wondering why there are extra underscores between subview
and superview Here are 2 patches to rename _sub_views to _subviews and
_super_view to _superview
I test a bit and loading old gorm and recreating one seem to work
fine. Hope this patch will reduce global warming a bit in a long run.

One thing, I simply remove NSView *_superview; in GSNibLoading.h in
doubt but since I don't see it decode or encode anywhere so it should
be okay?

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)