Re: Renaming _sub_views to _subviews and _super_view to _superview

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Renaming _sub_views to _subviews and _super_view to _superview
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:01:59 +0700

Hi Fred,
I wasnt sure either but it looks safer to me like when there is something to do with setXXX would automatically match _xXX ivar (could that be the reason GSNibLoading.h has 2 versions of superview?). And things should always be spelled right, the code that could suggest someone to type subViews or superView and vice versa in their code simply shouldnt exist. So I wonder what is a good reason to keep it that way?
Cheer,
Banlu
--
Sent from my GNU/Linux N900