Re: NSException.m: _objc_unexpected_exception undeclared

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSException.m: _objc_unexpected_exception undeclared
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:56:52 +0200

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 12:12, Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

It looks like the wrong "unexpected exception handler" option is being used.  Did you reconfigure gnustep-base before compiling ?

Naturally :)

My build procedure is always as follows:

cd make
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..

cd base
./configure
make

What is the output of gnustep-base's configure ?

While I was yesterday looking at config.log, I saw that:
a) _objc_unexpected_exception test passes.
b) All other unexpected exception tests fail.

I can provide more detailed output later today. I can also be on XMPP later today if someone wants to do some debugging through me. (XMPP address is the same as my email address.)

Could GCC be mixing up the runtimes while configuring compared to actually compiling? Is there a way for me to check which runtime is used?
--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden