Re: [patch] corebase/pyobjc

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: [patch] corebase/pyobjc
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:26:45 -0500

The NSNull change looks fine.  I figured that was the case, I just generally do not get the segfault with missing autorelease pools just the warnings.

The only question I have is about the change to CFUUID.c.  Why are you including <objc/runtime.h> there?  That's not even a bridged class, so shouldn't need any interaction with objc runtime.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Matt Rice <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Matt Rice <address@hidden> wrote:
> here's a patch containing the stuff I had to do to corebase to get it
> working here without frobing the shared library link order...

I should explain the NSNull change.. gnustep tries to warn me that my
libobjc sucks (isn't thread safe) with NSLog which autoreleases a ton
of stuff, which segfaults.