Runtime Call for Testing...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Runtime Call for Testing...
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 21:31:34 +0000

Since release seem to be fashionable these days...

Unless I hear any objections / bug reports, I intend to release the current svn
of the runtime as 1.6.0.  All of the bugs that I have been told about have been
fixed, and on OpenBSD/SPARC (where I have done no testing and didn't expect it
to work at all), it passed more of the GNUstep test suite than the GCC runtime,
so I'm now at a point where I'm happy with the stability and have run out of
features that I want to add for at least another week...

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1