Re: Compile issues

From: Tom Hageman
Subject: Re: Compile issues
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:11:57 +0100

Hi Jackie,

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:12:51 -0500, Jackie Gleason wrote:
> BTW Android people put fcntl.h and signal.h in the root instead of
> sys. Make sure to copy them to sys in your platform as well. Nothing
> like making things unnecessarily confusing.

I'm assuming by "root" you mean the top-level (/usr)/include/ directory
in Android SDK?

What's wrong with that?  For instance Mac OS X has that as well.

I would think that platform-specific differences like that can/should be
detected in gnustep ./configure, instead of requiring people to change
their copies of Android SDK?

Regards,
Tom.