Re: GSHorizontalTypesetter flooding the log

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: GSHorizontalTypesetter flooding the log
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:42:01 +0100

Le mardi 31 janvier 2012 à 11:18 +0100, Sebastian Reitenbach a écrit :
> On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 10:54 CET, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > You can checkout
> > >
> > > svn co -r 963 svn://coyote.octets.fr/gnustep/SimpleAgenda/trunk
> > > SimpleAgenda
> > >
> > > To reproduce the bug you have to add an iCalStore, if possible with lot
> > > of data, and then repeatedly force a reload with keyboard shortcut #r.
> >
> > Now you go me :-)
> >
> > I don't even know what an iCalStore is, do you by calendar data there?
> > Are you going to attend FOSDEM? If so, we could sit down and debug this
> > together in Brussels.

Sorry, I shouldn't use class names as vocabulary... I meant you have to
add to SimpleAgenda an agenda stored as an icalendar file (like you
would do in Apple's iCal). If you don't already have one with many
events, it could take you some time to setup this all up.

> I will present SimpleAgenda on FOSDEM in the applications talk.
> Afterwards, you can have my notebook to play with it.

That would be great, thanks Sebastian.

Philippe