Re: Cambridge Hackathon

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:02:19 +0100

On 22.02.2013 12:40, David Chisnall wrote:
Since we didn't get a DevRoom at FOSDEM this year, there was some
discussion about having a hackathon in Cambridge.  The term finishes
on the 18th of June, after which it is likely to be a lot easier to
put people up in college accommodation.  Who would be interested, and
what are your date preferences?

I am interested and a date in June would fit my plans. I was thinking of going to the UK for two weeks of holiday this summer anyway. Most likely I wont need a college accommodation, there should be some old colleague in Cambridge where I may stay over these days.