Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:57:34 +0200

I think so!

Just to note, David has already registered as a mentor; I don't have any
specific idea how to work things out in this situation, but what I do have is
appreciation for all the mentoring and help during the planning and coding
phase that I can -- and apparently will -- get :-)

I did not submit my proposal yet, I'll post it to the lists when I do.

Just to add for interested parties: Mailing list for coordination within GNU is
address@hidden, in case someone wants to track that.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone