New GNUstep releases for base and gui?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: New GNUstep releases for base and gui?
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:03:59 +0100

I just noticed that openSuse will be switching to the GIFlib 5.1
release. Which means that we should get Riccardo's changes from last
summer out as fast as possible. There hasn't been a gui (nad back)
release in over a year and even the last base bug fix release is half a
year old.
There are plenty of other fixes and extensions in both libraries as well.