Re: GNA Shutting Down?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GNA Shutting Down?
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:15:31 +0100

Hi Gregory,

On 03.02.2017, at 22:12, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyone who doesn't currently have access to github should sign up for an account and request access to the project.

it's probably obvious, nevertheless I couldn't find this: how do I _request_ access to a project on GitHub? I'm a member of several organizations on GitHub, but I have always been invited to them and never actively requested membership. I'm znek (Marcus Müller) on GitHub.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Müller  .  .  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com/znek/