Re: PCButton - tracking rect

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: PCButton - tracking rect
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 07:40:31 +0200

Hi Sergii,

Sergii Stoian wrote:
Hi Riccardo,

I've wrote tooltips for ProjectCenter PCButton's implementation. After that someone has copied this implementation into NSView. I looked into ProjectCenter sources long time ago. I was convinced that PCButton's private tooltips implementation was replaced with NSView's.

thank you, I will then try to remove the custom implementatino and use the standard and see that everything still works!

Riccardo