Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 16:27:07 +0100

Hi,

Frederik Seiffert wrote:
> I took another stab at building for Windows, and using a fresh MSYS2
> installation and the latest dependencies and Clang version I was able
> to make a bit of progress and run into some new issues...

just as a note, I tried an update with current ming64 and gcc and things
work as before (nothing broke!)
Actually, there is an improvement, JPEG images work because I fixed it
some weeks ago!

I still have connection problems to SOAP services over HTTPS but did not
find the exact issue.

I noticed that we don't do CI build of mingw32 and ming64 with gcc
though, so my test shows... no regression and small fixes.

Riccardo