Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: Frederik Seiffert
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 17:43:40 +0100

Am 02.12.2020 um 17:07 schrieb Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>:

Just a suggestion.  Could you commit the binary resulting from the build?  While David might disagree, this is a very heavyweight and difficult build process.  I would prefer to spare others from having to go through it.  If someone else doesn't commit it, I will go through the process and do it myself.

Yeah good idea, I can upload the self-built MinGW Clang packages with David’s patch if all goes well here (still building, first try had tests hanging and makepkg nuked the results in a subsequent attempt without tests...).

I ended up adding the patch to the mingw-w64-clang package locally, so the resulting package should in theory be identical to the official MSYS2 packages in every other way.

Frederik