Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: Building GNUstep for Windows using Clang
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 11:24:56 -0500

Wouldn’t it be better to have a windows build on the website to download as a binary?
Binaries in a repository are painful.

David

Am 2020-12-02 um 11:08 schrieb Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>:

Just a suggestion.  Could you commit the binary resulting from the build?  While David might disagree, this is a very heavyweight and difficult build process.  I would prefer to spare others from having to go through it.  If someone else doesn't commit it, I will go through the process and do it myself.

GC