gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue

From: Bywater, Rick (SA-1)
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:15:05 -0400

Eric,

Here is a log of a Coverity run on the head as of this morning.  The gpsd.log
contains the output from the cov-build while gpsd.log2 contains the
cov-analyze output.  I was going to attach the full c/ directory that Coverity
generates so you could see the issues, but the tgz file was over 12 MB and I
was afraid that would be rejected by the mailing list.  If you would like that
output and the list server is ok with a 12 MB file, let me know and I will
post it.  If the list server will reject that size of an upload, let me know
where you would like the results posted and I will get them uploaded.

Thanks,
Rick