gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] regresssion from 2011: git head fails to build on NetBSD

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] regresssion from 2011: git head fails to build on NetBSD
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:17:48 -0400

I have figured out the ncurses issue, but not analyzed it yet.  With a
kludgy (and not acceptable) workaround, I got things to all build.  So
far the issue looks to be with ncurses rather than gpsd.

(I have not gotten adding inc/lib paths to scons to work, but it also
doesn't seem necessary at the moment.)

And, 'scons testregress' ("scons check" seems like it should work, but I
don't know scons culture) is passing so far, through gr601-w.