gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsd systemd troubleshooting: Draft

From: Charles Curley
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsd systemd troubleshooting: Draft
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 16:12:35 -0600

Attached is a diff against www/troubleshooting.html with proposed new
systemd material in it. I produced it with

git diff > troubleshooting.html.2019.10.04.diff

There is also some material on systemd in the Debian/Ubuntu section of
that document. Once the new material is approved, I'll look at that in
more detail, and go from there.

And there are other bugs ("make udev-install"???). I'll chase those
down, but not until this problem is squared away.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/