gpsd-users

Re: open SHM data only after cgps start

From: Hans Kurscheidt
Subject: Re: open SHM data only after cgps start
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 20:01:50 +0100

Yeah, but help me,

if I need something like gpsd running from cold boot, what shall I do in my app? Calling system("gpsd ....") during init ??

Am 05.02.2021 um 19:58 schrieb Frank Nicholas:
Most people who have a long history with Unix do not like SystemD - it tries to
do too many things and does most of them poorly.  It often gets in the way -
THIS HAS BEEN ALL OF YOUR ISSUES.

I avoid systems with it, if I can.

Thanks,
Frank