Re: [groff] PDF problems - see attached file

From: Robert D. Goulding
Subject: Re: [groff] PDF problems - see attached file
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:48:22 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Larry - Thanks.  I've just installed GNU gs 6.53 (three versions of
ghostscript in one night....) and, as you and others have told me, a
groff-produced ps file distills beautifully into a pdf.  So the problem
does seem to be with some conflict between grops and the 7.x ghostscript
series.  (I hope someone out there using a 7.x gs can confirm to me that
this problem exists on their machine as well).

Robert.

--
Robert Goulding
Society of Fellows