Re: Why isn't the device resolution exposed to the formatter?

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: Why isn't the device resolution exposed to the formatter?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 13:29:47 +1100

> an *embolus* in my brain

$ echo "embolus" >> ~/Words-that-Branden-taught-me.txt
$ cat $_
inimical, inimicable: harmful; hostile
sesquipedalian: having too many syllables
irascible: easily pissed at shitty UX
indefatigable: incapable of tiring out
internecine: mutually destructive
apodictic: incontrovertible; demonstrably true or certain
vituperate: have a crack at somebody
embolus: an artery blockage

Keep 'em coming. ;-)