Re: gropdf paper format diagnostic message and rev{i,er}sion plans (was:

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: gropdf paper format diagnostic message and rev{i,er}sion plans (was: gropdf landscape orientation support)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:20:32 -0600

At 2022-11-18T18:28:35+0000, Deri wrote:
> I'm sorry you will be "out of pocket" soon, feel free to ask for a loan. (Bet
> you have heard that one before). No objections to your uncontroversials.

Hi Deri,

Can you bring me up to speed with what you're working on, or what you're
waiting on me to do?  My recollection of last Friday was that we were
deadlocked, but that I yielded by pushing 3 reversions.  Please feel
free to push any changes you had pending.

I still want to resolve the issues we identified with the FreeEuro font,
gropdf diagnostic messages, et al., but for the immediate future my plan
is to solve the absence of URL and email hyperlinks when rendering man
pages for PDF.