gsl-shell-info

Re: [Gsl-shell-info] problem installing gsl-shell

From: Francesco Abbate
Subject: Re: [Gsl-shell-info] problem installing gsl-shell
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:13:22 +0100

Hi Giuseppe,

what you have done seems to be correct. That's very strange for me.
I've tried to reproduce the whole process and I didn't encounter any
problem similar to what you are reporting.

In the whole source code there is not such a folder named "lua-5.1.4".
Please can you print the exact error that you get with the new archive
that you downloaded ?

I suggest also that you erase the existing "gsl-shell" directory and
unpack the 2.3.1 archive so that you have a clean copy of the source
code.

Let me know.

Francesco

--