guix-devel

[ART] Website mockup rev2

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: [ART] Website mockup rev2
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:02:50 -0500

Hi,

Here is a revision of the last mockup for the website [1]. This time
aimed at a techie audience.

http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/static/temp/img/guixsd/home-view-rev2.jpg

Note that some sections that are currently available in
<http://www.gnu.org/software/guix/> are not present in this mockup. I'm
not suggesting to remove them, though. In the image I have of the future
website, I think these sections could be located in appropriate pages.
For example:

- Status and Downloading. These could be in the Download page.
- Getting involved. This would go in Contribute. And I'd suggest to use
a simple layout such as the one used in the GNOME website
<http://www.gnome.org/get-involved/>.
- Maintainer and Licensing. These could be in the About page.

What do you think?

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2015-02/msg00500.html

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo