guix-devel

Re: Org-mode for Haunt

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Org-mode for Haunt
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:59:34 +0200

Hi
The source code is not available via the git repository on that page and neither anywhere else according to a quick search.
Is 0.3 the latest release?

/swedebugia

On April 26, 2018 3:58:49 PM GMT+02:00, Jose Garza <address@hidden> wrote:
What kind of effort do you think this would take? Is this a good first commit?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018, 8:50 AM Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

"Thompson, David" <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Adam Massmann <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> What about Org-mode?
>>> Rationale:
>>>
>>>       http://karl-voit.at/2017/09/23/orgmode-as-markup-only
>>
>> The website uses the haunt [1] static site generator which
>> does not currently support direct reading of org files. However, you
>> could easily export an org file to one of the supported formats (like
>> html).
>
> If anyone writes an org-mode parser in Guile, let me know and I'll add
> support for it in Haunt. I wouldn't even know where to begin with
> trying to parse org files. :)

Andy wrote a parser for a useful subset of Org syntax in Guile-Present:

  http://wingolog.org/projects/guile-present/

Perhaps we could make a new reader out of it in Haunt?  Any takers?  :-)

Ludo’.