guix-devel

Re: Org-mode for Haunt

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Org-mode for Haunt
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:07:03 +0200

Hi
The source code is not available via the git repository on that page and neither anywhere else according to a quick search.
Is 0.3 the latest release?

You could try to contact Wingo. The last line of the page about guile-present invites to contact him directly in order to send feedback

Should the code be lost, Guile offers support for creating parsers. There are a couple of chapters in the manual about that

I suppose that the Markdown parser is built along those lines (I just suppose: I haven't taken a look at the code)

So you could duplicate that and then start tweaking it in order to make it gradually become a org-mode parser