guix-devel

Re: Help needed packaging rust-cbindgen, a dependency of IceCat 68

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Help needed packaging rust-cbindgen, a dependency of IceCat 68
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 01:52:56 -0400

Hi Chris,

Chris Marusich <address@hidden> writes:
> I'm subscribed to bug-gnuzilla, but I haven't seen messages about this.
> Where does communication and coordination for IceCat happen these days?
> I'd like to help, and it's tough to work alone.

Thanks again for raising this issue.  I'm glad to report that we've now
moved all discussions about the upcoming IceCat-68 to the public mailing
lists, gnuzilla-dev and bug-gnuzilla:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuzilla-dev/2019-10/threads.html
  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnuzilla/2019-10/threads.html

We could use more help, so I encourage others to join in!

      Mark