guix-devel

my apoligies (was Re: Telemetry on by default kitty)

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: my apoligies (was Re: Telemetry on by default kitty)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:32:34 +0200

Dear Leo F. and Leo P.

Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 11:39:59PM +0200, Leo Prikler wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, den 15.06.2021, 19:24 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Biscuolo:
>> > I'm sorry you don't see the point, but
>
> Good grief...
>
>> Might be just me, but this phrasing appears a little aggressive given
>> the overall tone of the message being… a little less so.
>
> Yeah, indeed.

In my sentence:

>>> I'm sorry you don't see the point, but please remember that [...]

I was just repeating a few words from this sentence by Leo F.:

Please can you (both) explain me what's aggressive in my above phrasing?

I'm not a native speaker and I'm pretty sure my english needs much
improvement, so I'll appreciate I you explain me what I did wrong and
why you are calling my sentence "grief".

[...]

All apologies, Giovanni.

--
Giovanni Biscuolo