guix-devel

Re: Early feedback on Guix Home and a basic almost complete sway service

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Early feedback on Guix Home and a basic almost complete sway service
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:08:50 -0400

Thanks for the help in my home.scm file by the way!  I figured since you
guys are writing a sway service, I'd share with you my current code for
a sway service.  I think I've got the records type flushed out enough to
build the default sway config file, but I have not finished turning it
into a proper service.  Anyway, here's the code if you are interested:

https://notabug.org/jbranso/guix-config/src/master/sway-service.scm

--
Joshua Branson (joshuaBPMan in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus